Pay for what you want, Dish TV to consumers

RE: Dish TV Launching New Offer

NinadG said:
Pay for what you want, Dish TV to consumers

If someone can provide list of 36 channels then it will be easier to know intention of Dishtv for launching such offer.

Mod/Admin, Please merge the thread so that more useful info can be put together.

Yaah instead of creating new new threads please provide the channel list so we can understand the things here

RE: Colors tv

Can you post a screenshot here. So we can read and translate, everyone don't have Dishtv.

Dish TV users will soon have the option to pay only for the channels which they want to watch.

Dishtv users are already paying for the channels they subscribe to. :no
Dishtv is only offering bonus points for unsubscribing to these channels which can be redeemed only for MOD/ZQ....:angry
So where is the option to pay only for the channels which they want to watch...:huh

It is for channel request offer...and for this thread runing in this section
read thred

If you deactivate colors,utv movies,utv bindass....from your pack then you will be get 100 bonus point for each channels

They Have Now Started To Show How To BLOCK Unwanted Channels In Their Pack...

I Guess They Are Giving Some BONUS Points and They Have Already Decided Which Channel Gets What BONUS Points In Return...

I SAW THIS IN COLORS HD.. Bonus Points For Color HD Is 100..

We Have To Message DISH REQ HD02 to Some Number..

From Dish TV Side

For instance, in its Gold pack that offers 260 channels for `280 per month, Dish TV will pick up batches of about 20 channels and inform subscribers that these are ‘on request’ channels. “If the subscriber doesn’t ask for the said channels, it basically means s/he is not interested in those channels and after a cut-off date (of several weeks) those channels will be switched off. If the customer doesn’t request for say about 100 channels, the pack of 260 channels reduces to 160.
This will help us reduce costs incurred on the 100 channels,” said Venkateish.

In return, the subscriber will get `100 worth of bonus points, which can be used to avail of any value-added-service like movies on demand or la carte channels.

“We’ll be paying only for what the customer is watching. Today 90% of the cost incurred is on what the customer is not watching,” said Venkateish.

While the scheme will be offered across packs, only a select group of channels will form part of the ‘request only’ initiative, which will start with about 40 channels.

This will reduce Dish TV’s content cost as well.

greatsadiq said:

I Guess They Are Giving Some BONUS Points and They Have Already Decided Which Channel Gets What BONUS Points In Return...

From Dish TV Side

For instance, in its Gold pack that offers 260 channels for `280 per month, Dish TV will pick up batches of about 20 channels and inform subscribers that these are ‘on request’ channels. “If the subscriber doesn’t ask for the said channels, it basically means s/he is not interested in those channels and after a cut-off date (of several weeks) those channels will be switched off. If the customer doesn’t request for say about 100 channels, the pack of 260 channels reduces to 160.

In return, the subscriber will get `100 worth of bonus points, which can be used to avail of any value-added-service like movies on demand or la carte channels.

“We’ll be paying only for what the customer is watching. Today 90% of the cost incurred is on what the customer is not watching,” said Venkateish.

While the scheme will be offered across packs, only a select group of channels will form part of the ‘request only’ initiative, which will start with about 40 channels.

So when will the offer gets launched???

They are only telling in hindi how to remove the unwanted channels from our Dish TV package

But what about international users. How they can able to watch these channels? Because they do not have registered mobile numbers. Kindly sort this out

RE: Dish TV Launching New Offer

What about international users. Who recharge by dollar. How they are able to watch these channels as they dont have registered mobile numers and they live outside india

Re: RE: Colors tv

greatsadiq said:

From Dish TV Side

I think its a great move.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock