Dish TV in talks to buy Videocon DTH for nearly $1 bn: Srcs

Sarkar said:
Impossible for Anil but Mukesh Bhai can, Mukesh bhai also has MSO license so he can force broadcaster to pay higher fee :lol

RJDTV...:lol

Sarkar said:
Dish has broadcasting, MSO business, Airtel has telecom, Sun has broadcasting, Reliance and Tata have many business but what are the other profitable business videocon has ? Their telecom shutdown, electronics business also falling. Maybe that's the reason behind financial crunch  :s

if i am not wrong, Videocon have large oil industry business (or something related to it) to back them up..

Saj 007 said:
BSNL of DTH world :huh
Then we will see "No Signal" banner most of the time in TV screen...:hehe :hehe :lol

Like I said, in terms of Pricing and not Service Quality...

Shadow said:
if i am not wrong, Videocon have large oil industry business (or something related to it) to back them up..

Oh then at least they have something but I have Never heard of Videocon Oil or Videocon refinery. That's why i missed it :shy

Saj 007 said:
BSNL of DTH world :huh
Then we will see "No Signal" banner most of the time in TV screen...:hehe :hehe :lol

Then we cant able to do recharge for our account also due to Employee strike :lol:s ..

Sai Jai said:
Then we cant able to do recharge for our account also due to Employee strike :lol:s ..

Don't underestimate BSNL as they are close [font=Poppins, sans-serif]to announce an operating profit of more than Rs 2,000 crore(more than D2h's total debt) in the financial year 2015-16  ;) [/font]

Sai Jai said:

Also a chance for any other network's channels will get in our stb...:lol

Sarkar said:
Don't underestimate BSNL as they are close [font=Poppins, sans-serif]to announce an operating profit of more than Rs 2,000 crore(more than D2h's total debt) in the financial year 2015-16  ;) [/font]

With the help of Government employees & offices...;)

Sarkar said:

Just a Kiddy .. But what i said itz a true coz my dad has suffering as a bsnl customer with those emp. strike :wall ..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock