Dish TV is best DTH in HD!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter supermachi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 19
  • Views Views: Views 3,158
bro dishtv s SD box's have average pq and AQ but in hdbox better than other DTH in SD and HD too.

nilesh r said:
bro dishtv s SD box's have average pq and AQ but in hdbox better than other DTH in SD and HD too.
I can't comment on the quality of SD STB, I am referring to the HD STB since I use it.
I have used airtel, d2h, Tatasky hence can say that there is no different in PQ & AQ

I am using ADTV for the last decade and its HD pq and aq is outstanding. I am using it to watch on 140 inch screen thru projector and its dolby sound is awesome. Without Dolby, its plain stereo and not worth watching movies. Last two months back I had the opportunity to watch thru Dish Tv and the pq of dish TV regarding sd channels was below par, theres a difference. But onething is sure that in my relative house next to our house...they have D2H...and they too have 50 inch whereas I have Sony 55 inch which is a very slight difference. I was so surprise to watch D2h sd channels....wow...they look too good, uncomparable to ADTV sd channels. I do not know how its possible.

So guys theres lot of research to be done.......one should have all the dishes to compare. Else everyone have different opionions and different TVs and comparision is
very difficult.

But one thing for sure....my ADTV HD channels on a 140 inch screen with epson HD projector is crisp and clear.

I have Dist TV connection for my room small tv and for a 29 inch tv, dish is ok for sd channels....does not make a lot difference.

sagar.patnaik said:
Only reason for not shifting to dish tv is poor pq of sd channels that I heard from many members. I dont care about dolby digital coz I dont have a home theater I am sure most people dont have it.

But todays all TVs have 5.1 channel sound embedded.....So when dolby digital is relayed, we feel the sound coming from all corners and its like theater experience..........for instance while watching cricket in HD (without 5.1 home theater) I find sound of the stadium coming from all over the hall and its a breathtaking experience. So 5.1 is a must in todays world. Experience it and you will never buy dth without dolby sound....

sagar.patnaik said:
Only reason for not shifting to dish tv is poor pq of sd channels that I heard from many members. I dont care about dolby digital coz I dont have a home theater I am sure most people dont have it.

But todays all TVs have 5.1 channel sound embedded.....So when dolby digital is relayed, we feel the sound coming from all corners and its like theater experience..........for instance while watching cricket in HD (without 5.1 home theater) I find sound of the stadium coming from all over the hall and its a breathtaking experience. So 5.1 is a must in todays world. Experience it and you will never buy dth without dolby sound....

amedius said:

Yes bro , some says Dolby is only for home theatre but now most of led TV has Dolby embedded I don't how they watch without Dolby sound HD channels

lollu said:
How can you enjoy HD without Dolby ,I can bet d2h and adtv is best , come to this era

Just imagine deaf users. They can enjoy superior HD PQ but do they need Dolby surround sound ? :lol

Back
Top Bottom