Dish TV is best DTH in HD!!!

supermachi

Banned
Reaction score
Dish TV is best DTH in HD!!!

Yes all new hd channels adding in Dish TV so those who have hdtv should buy dish tv only

others are waste dth

Yes. You are right. Dish TV is the good option for HDTV users. Only problem is they don't have 5.1 audio on HD channels.

How about you @supermachi bro? Are you using Dish TV? I think you are using two waste DTH Tata Sky and Videocon D2H? Why are you spending money on these 2 waste DTH even now?

Sadiq said:
Yes. You are right. Dish TV is the good option for HDTV users. Only problem is they don't have 5.1 audio on HD channels.

How about you @supermachi bro? Are you using Dish TV? I think you are using two waste DTH Tata Sky and Videocon D2H? Why are you spending money on these 2 waste DTH even now?

his answer wud b that he is not using any hdtv

Yes dish tv is best for hdtv but why should they not providing only hd pack. They can give 50 channels on asiasat 5 so will not need monoblock lnb. So their hd setup cost will decrease.

Only reason for not shifting to dish tv is poor pq of sd channels that I heard from many members. I dont care about dolby digital coz I dont have a home theater I am sure most people dont have it.

Bro, PQ & AQ of SD channels on Dish tv is great, i use an samsung 51 inch 3d smart tv..just dont believe lies.

Dish TV is underrated partially due to the inadequate marketing. In terms of quality it is comparable to the 'best'

The argument of poor PQ & AQ is just a myth.

bharath2481 said:
Dish TV is underrated partially due to the inadequate marketing. In terms of quality it is comparable to the 'best'

The argument of poor PQ & AQ is just a myth.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock