Breaking Dish TV New Lock-In-Period--Important Update

Somebody please tweet or mail this to TRAI. Today I activated Star Sports 1 hindi.
Before this I activate a channel in morning and cancel before midnight.

Please God Do Something... Please Help us Hope Airtel will acquire fast and Change this rules
Why should God help? People who are smart have made the change. You are still stuck with dish d2h because you are okay with mediocrity. Really it doesn't cost much to change your operator anymore. I'd have thrown my dishtv dish and stb somewhere if i had it. I did that actually long back itself. This company is undeserving of customers and you're expecting Airtel to take over this mess?

Even if i earned basic income i would not keep dishtv at this point. I'm not making fun of dishtv customers but just making you realise that they're taking you for a ride by charging same as other operators and not offering half decent customer service.

Why should God help? People who are smart have made the change. You are still stuck with dish d2h because you are okay with mediocrity. Really it doesn't cost much to change your operator anymore. I'd have thrown my dishtv dish and stb somewhere if i had it. I did that actually long back itself. This company is undeserving of customers and you're expecting Airtel to take over this mess?

Even if i earned basic income i would not keep dishtv at this point. I'm not making fun of dishtv customers but just making you realise that they're taking you for a ride by charging same as other operators and not offering half decent customer service.
Ok but I'm not using Dishtv I have D2h.
In future also d2h not added channels means I will take another DTH.

But I can't Remove D2h Connection Because 7 years Ago my Dad Buy This d2h So One Small Sentiment Scene even present my Dad Also Like d2h pq

Anyway we have 2 Tv's So Main Hall TV d2h Connection and Another TV want other Connection So now I'm Saving a money.

Ok Your Point Also Correct
Tell me one kind
Dishtv has Million of Subscribers but Dishtv Cheating People Then God Only Watching Bad People I mean Fraud Owners

Ok but I'm not using Dishtv I have D2h.
In future also d2h not added channels means I will take another DTH.

But I can't Remove D2h Connection Because 7 years Ago my Dad Buy This d2h So One Small Sentiment Scene even present my Dad Also Like d2h pq

Anyway we have 2 Tv's So Main Hall TV d2h Connection and Another TV want other Connection So now I'm Saving a money.

Ok Your Point Also Correct
Tell me one kind
Dishtv has Million of Subscribers but Dishtv Cheating People Then God Only Watching Bad People I mean Fraud Owners
Sentiments have to be kept aside. You know they're frauds so why are you letting them make money? Will your dad be happy that you're paying frauds? I had Den cable for 9 years and i still removed it because i had enough of it. The last 6 months with it after trai regulations were a mess.

That's where cable and dth operators have monopoly. They know once a user invests in a particular hardware. They won't easily move to other company. I don't even think most customers care about PQ, channel count or customer service. All they care about offers on getting a new connection. Once they buy a new connection. They don't really bother or even care to select channels. Most users if I am not wrong are in best fit plans.
Edit : Money is also a factor here. Once one pays 2-3k for a connection. They would rather compromise than spend extra money on a new connection.

That's where cable and dth operators have monopoly. They know once a user invests in a particular hardware. They won't easily move to other company. I don't even think most customers care about PQ, channel count or customer service. All they care about offers on getting a new connection. Once they buy a new connection. They don't really bother or even care to select channels. Most users if I am not wrong are in best fit plans.
I hate this Indian sentimental BS. I don't mind switching anything if i am benefitting from it. Every month Amazon is giving nice cash backs and i am paying less than 200 every month because of this switch. This 30 day lock-in is making dishtv worse than cable TV.

I hate this Indian sentimental BS. I don't mind switching anything if i am benefitting from it. Every month Amazon is giving nice cash backs and i am paying less than 200 every month because of this switch. This 30 day lock-in is making dishtv worse than cable TV.
Compromising is Indian culture not sentiment.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock