Breaking Dish TV New Lock-In-Period--Important Update

Update I am able to delete the channel now lock in period does not matter
It does matter if you added the channel after 2nd july 2019 the day when DishTv Implemented Lock-in Period.Lock-in-period is still there for all Customers.
Its just a matter of relief for Customers who added channels before 2nd july 2019 But that doesn't mean Lock-In-Period implementation is Removed, It is Still There

It does matter if you added the channel after 2nd july 2019 the day when DishTv Implemented Lock-in Period.Lock-in-period is still there for all Customers.
Its just a matter of relief for Customers who added channels before 2nd july 2019 But that doesn't mean Lock-In-Period implementation is Removed, It is Still There
Why not trai not look into this issue I think it's a clear violation of trai rule now trai what's doing

We can also play with dishtv
Add any/all bouquet at morning
And remove them before 11:30 pm
You will not be charged for these bouquet.
So you can enjoy any channel @ no extra cost

I doubt it as they have 30 days lock in period.
We can also play with dishtv
Add any/all bouquet at morning
And remove them before 11:30 pm
You will not be charged for these bouquet.
So you can enjoy any channel @ no extra cost

I wonder about why not they remove the stupid policy I think more customers not complaining about this matter otherwise they are not looking for customers

I think- Mr Goel has left the thinking for customers goodwill matter, now he will be very shortly be directed by Mr Mittal

But I can't Remove D2h Connection Because 7 years Ago my Dad Buy This d2h So One Small Sentiment Scene even present my Dad Also Like d2h pq
Businesses change, so do their vision. This is very clearly visible from the merger of dish and d2h. Sentiments have to be kept aside for getting better services.

I could have very well retained the big TV, Airtel and dish boxes my dad purchased in '08,'09,'10. All except dish sucked back then, but then dish also slowly deteriorated, and then I moved to cable digital for 7 years, until I moved back to Airtel last year, all because of better service. Now I'm thinking to ditch Airtel and go to TS, because of Airtel's sh#tty self-care

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock