DishTV General Discussion And Help thread.

I'm not getting the EPG on Star Sports 2 and Star Sports 4 since the last 30 hours. Anyone else facing the same problem? Looking for a Solution to this.

Even few didn't read my scan updates if I post any new updates..even they read create new threads..
"Actually these type of threads doesn't suite DDF surely " bcoz here many creates threads even its already posted and wants to bcome heighlighted .. they know very well that their threads will remain for ever .and happy even if its closed..bcoz its seen by all.. :d

Sent from Tapatalk HD

When I Requested to DishTV To add UTV STARS Add on then After Some Time I got Message in my mobile

You need 3 Satelite Lnb To Start this channel in your Pack

Dear I am enjoying a dishtv connection with aapka pack along with two malayalam packs.But I am not getting indiavision tv. What should I do for getting the same. Please help me.

sha said:
Dear I am enjoying a dishtv connection with aapka pack along with two malayalam packs.But I am not getting indiavision tv. What should I do for getting the same. Please help me.

Indiavision is a time based channel don't know whether its available on Malayalam pack or not ? :huh

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock