Dishtv STB Software problem

punjabimunda

Reaction score
I am using dishtv from 2006. but in 2008 I went to reliance then Airtel and then Videocon. Now I am again with Dishtv. But there is a problem with stb that it goes hanged when i changed channels or any other activity "but not everytime". I have Zenega CD-1004iS STB. Why this problem is coming? For example if i press CH+ button it stucks to same channel and after about 30-40 seconds it performs all the commands which i pressed in that time. Is there any solution of this problem?
Also I am not getting INDIA TV news channel in news channels lcn. Now it is coming at the end of Radio channels. Previously it was at lcn 565. Is this problem for everyone or for me only? please suggest me proper solution?

HELO MY DEAR

YOU RESTORE YOUR STB

AGAIN NEW SERCH CHANNEL SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM

ENJOY WITH US

punjabimunda said:
Also I am not getting INDIA TV news channel in news channels lcn. Now it is coming at the end of Radio channels. Previously it was at lcn 565. Is this problem for everyone or for me only? please suggest me proper solution?

INDIA TV News same in every where...

india Tv news Channel Removed From Dishtv and Change stb Software by some easy steps.

Swap The Stb With new one if u did all Steps Of Software upgrade/Downgrade ....:p

I am also using Zenega stb and the problem is with me too. What you have to do is if you press the CH+ button nothing happens, wait for some time. Don't press any button. When the CH+ happens, then you can easily scan through all channels there will be no delay at all.

Vikram said:
india Tv news Channel Removed From Dishtv and Change stb Software by some easy steps.

I don't know whether you check before posting. If you don't know please don't post and mislead others. India TV is already there after the TEST channels at LCN starting with 22..... (I could not post the LCN number as I am away from TV now).

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock