Disney junior reaches out to 26.5 million households across the natio

• Thread starter Rushil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 1,234

Rushil

Contributor
Reaction score
MUMBAI: Disney Junior, the globally acclaimed entertainment destination designed especially for the youngest members of the family, their parents and caregivers, will now be available on two of India’s leading Direct-to-Home (DTH) platforms – Tata Sky and Airtel digital TV. The channel which showcases both classic and new Disney characters, will now reach out to all the subscribers of Tata Sky and Airtel digital TV with the same magical storytelling with a heart that generations of Disney fans have come to know and love.

“Disney Junior is an engaging, learning-focused and unique Disney destination with elements that encourage early childhood development, wrapped in strong emotionally connected storytelling. Over the past year, we have been committed to bringing wonderful stories through shows such as ‘Mickey Mouse Clubhouse’, ‘Jake and the Never Land Pirates’, along with recent additions such as “Sofia The First” and “Henry Hugglemonster”. These shows have not only been the hallmark of the Disney experience but have also served as a learning and development tool for our young viewers. We are very happy to bring Disney Junior to the Tata Sky and Airtel digital TV viewers”, said Nikhil Gandhi, Vice President and Head of Revenue, Media Networks, Disney India

Read More

if they added more clasic cartoon like talespin, donald duck, chip n dale its good for watching all of thease shows will remind me my chilhood memories

kumar.manish said:
if they added more clasic cartoon like talespin, donald duck, chip n dale its good for watching all of thease shows will remind me my chilhood memories

Well couple of weeks ago i see talespin, chip n dale in disney channel in morning its not regular.

Anirudha Das said:
Well couple of weeks ago i see talespin, chip n dale in disney channel in morning its not regular.

I dont think above cartoons r showing on any channels :no
Pls confirm have u seen talepsin too :skd

it would be better if they start telecasting Recess,Mickey mouse and friends,Thats so Raven,Suite life of Zack and Cody etc. Requested them several times but they didn't seem to care :( Disney channel is just like CN now n i don't even know why they're showing the same thing again n again! Don't the kids deserve better? I don't even know why i'm posting this but only a 90's kid will understand my pain :(

All kids channels stopped thinking about kids. Or may be kids stopped thinking about these channels.

All old cartoons and shows are now gone. Worst part is the tele shopping ads and repeated shows of same thing on these channels. Sucks!!

I Think Disney India Should Open A Channel For Only Classic Toons

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock