Breaking Disney Shutting Down 18 TV Channels in Southeast Asia

Kindly share the link of this article.
I read the news on the following link:

s6hrhpo.jpg

Check articles
They clearly mention star sports 1 and 2
And including india in region list
Firstly, they have to get their area recognision right. How the hell is India is in South East Asia (Andaman & Nicobar is part of it, sure doesn't make India to be in SEA).

Idk, why many people are confused about it. Indian Continent is called the South Asia. However, don't simply trust some portal just because they are saying without doing any proper verifications.

Some sports and other chs might get shut soon. If Star/disney does not win next cycle of IPL broadcast rights then more changes might happen

I feel bindass should continue with mix of old channel v, star one, life ok shows. Shows like Sarabhai vs Sarabhai Take 2, Dare 2 Date, Shararat, Baa Bahoo aur Baby, Dil Mil Gaye, Shhh Phir Koi Hai should b aired on it

Disney's decision to axe it's TV channels in Asia(or anywhere in the world) currently not affect India. Because in India, Television is still popular. May be some lowest viewed channels go shutdown (like Bindass etc.). Also K Madhavan( who is a Fox-Star TV grown executive) is the head of Star and Disney India. He will approach Television and Streaming in an equal manner. May be the number of sports channels get reduced. Other wise no problem for all other channels.

What about Disney Channel and Disney Junior

Someone Plz Clarify

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock