Good News 'Disney XD' rebranded as 'Marvel HQ'

Any change in cartoons or they are still airing the same old programs which were already on Disney XD?
The Marvel HQ content will include animated Marvel shows like ‘Hulk And The Agents Of Smash’, ‘Avengers Assemble’ and ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy’. Apart from Marvel content, the channel will also have Disney animated shows that aim to complement the Marvel line-up like ‘Big Hero 6’, ‘Pokémon’ and ‘Beyblade’. The focus for the Summer kickstarting in March will be tentpole properties like ‘Black Panther’s Quest’ and ‘Rising Secret Warriors’.

its available all over the world

only rebranded in India
It's rebranded only in india, All over the world its continued as "Disney XD"

20190120-144928.png

Last edited:
Totally disappointed with current shows.
Expected lot shows like Animax Tv

Animax is always awesome. No kids or Aniplus can even match with them 1%.
Please wait for some time I think Sony yay will follow animax they will dub all shows in many language and they will launch, because Sony yay entering in all regional feed Tamil, telugu, Malayalam and now Marathi. So, I think they will do further.

Animax is always awesome. No kids or Aniplus can even match with them 1%.
Please wait for some time I think Sony yay will follow animax they will dub all shows in many language and they will launch, because Sony yay entering in all regional feed Tamil, telugu, Malayalam and now Marathi. So, I think they will do further.

Yes.. Waiting for semo of this channels converted or Rebranding to Animax

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock