Good News 'Disney XD' rebranded as 'Marvel HQ'

Please wait for some time I think Sony yay will follow animax they will dub all shows in many language and they will launch, because Sony yay entering in all regional feed Tamil, telugu, Malayalam and now Marathi. So, I think they will do further.
I don't think that will happen anytime soon. Because Animax and Aniplus are for otakus and anime fans who are comfortable with Japanese audio. Animax stopped dubbing in English in 2010 only. Still they dubbed selective animes like Fairy Tail, Little Battlers Experience, Naruto, Pretty Rythm in English till 2015. In 2016 they stated reason ' we won't dub any anime in future. '. Now Sony has Funimation, so English dubs won't be problem. But their fanbase is comfortable with Japanese audio, they don't even dub in tapalog or basha where Animax is very popular. So it's nearly impossible. Only Animax dubs for Taiwan and Korea considering popularity of Anime there. For Asian Feed it's mere impossible.

Please wait for some time I think Sony yay will follow animax they will dub all shows in many language and they will launch, because Sony yay entering in all regional feed Tamil, telugu, Malayalam and now Marathi. So, I think they will do further.
Sorry I don't want Animax shows in dubs. Japanese is language is best. Animax is for otakus, we don't need regional language. They are better good with Indian shows.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock