Display problem in my adtv

• Thread starter Thread starter davidjohm
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 23
  • Views Views: Views 3,004
when display happened like the above pic i switched off the all connection and switch on again then display works fine..
Don't do that. Unplug STB only and plug that in again. If it doesn't fix then try the same with TV.

It's Adaptor issue. There is a problem in adaptor. I have suffer that issue last year. After Take original Adaptor issue was solved.

It's Adaptor issue. There is a problem in adaptor. I have suffer that issue last year. After Take original Adaptor issue was solved.
i didnt get the original adapter.. i shifted to adtv directly from bigtv

if i request for a new adapter whether they will give the original one ?

i didnt get the original adapter.. i shifted to adtv directly from bigtv

if i request for a new adapter whether they will give the original one ?
Instead of trying to solve the problem yourself just call cc and say there is a problem with STB. They will replace it for free if it's still in warranty period (Service visit costs may still aply). If issue is with HDMI cable/adapter also they will tell you. BTW original adapter replacement will cost you around Rs.250/-. Also check if your existing adapter output voltage is 12volt and 2 Amps that is: 2000 MilliAmps.

Last edited:
Instead of trying to solve the problem yourself just call cc and say there is a problem with STB. They will replace it for free if it's still in warranty period (Service visit costs may still aply). If issue is with HDMI cable/adapter also they will tell you. BTW original adapter replacement will cost you around Rs.250/-. Also check if your existing adapter output voltage is 12volt and 2 Amps that is: 2000 MilliAmps.
its 1500mA
yeah its still in warranty period

Then that could be the problem. Service engineer told me 2000mA is necessary.
just now i called the cc and the technician.. both told me to call when it happens again..

i think they didnt get what i told about the display problems

okay.. whether i will get a new one by replacing the old one which is reliance;) or i have to pay 250rs
Yes you will have to pay 250 + visiting. You can also try to find 2 amp 12 volt adapter in local shop. If you don't mind current scenario you can continue using with restart method. Also try to email screen shot of display and adapter ampere detail to airtel customer care to check exactly what the problem is.

Back
Top Bottom