Diwali Promotion Bonanza - 2018

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 105
  • Views: Views 5,898
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to all Bros & my beloved buddy's keep sharing keep rocking πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Special congrats to my sarfa bro want to see ur name in pink color hopefully waiting to wish for that buddy πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

Congrats riddhiman , choco , pranab BrosπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Thanks Bro .. Hope to see you back soon here ... Really missing your posts..:kiss::hs:

Remembered my 1st promotion thread back in Jan 2015 https://dreamdth.com/community/threads/welcome-to-our-new-stars-and-shines-jan-2015.51021/ My Old days back:hrt:1St Shine Tag :hello::love:

Thanks @Bapun Raz bro for this Big Surprise:smile::smile::kiss::kiss:
Thanks All Members Who always supported me in this beautiful 1 year Journey:):):)

Congratulations All Promoted Members:clap::clap::clap:
Dream Shines:

Dream Pros:

Dream Experts:

Dream Legends:

Last edited:
Quite unexpected, but yeah thanks to all admins @Bapun Raz @Kiran Reddy @Deepu Darling @Sagar @Saj 007 @Siva @sumitroy (sorry if I forgot other admins but you'll be there in my heart too).

Also thanks to all the members for making this place wonderful. I certainly remember @Gobinaath @Vadirocks @SarfaRaZ @DreamFan @Raju lal @hemant @WizarD @Pranab @Shantanu @Nikhil Shirvankar and many others too, just that I won't write here otherwise the post will become longπŸ˜…

In the end I've liked my time here and hope that my journey with ddf never ends :)

And congratulations to all achievers. Hope to see more tags for the hard workers in the future as well

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock