• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 105
  • Views: Views 5,879
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to all of you guys.
Keep rocking!!! 💋:tup:
Congratulations to @Raju lal @JollyLNB @somnath chakraborty @SarfaRaZ @DJ Roy @Hardeep.jhand @Subha_007 @UDHAY @Vadirocks @SilasMarner @Shantanu Upadhyay @amty @Gopi27 @Anup Tiwari @Riddhiman @Pranab @Choco7905 @WizarD bros and others.
Great job by all of you. Hope all of your journey with DDF will never end. & Of course Happy Diwali to all in advance.
Why 2 times you wished to all ? You should have edited your 1st post .. Anyway thanks to you n all for all the wishes:kiss::tup:

I've a query @Bapun Raz bro.
What does the promotion signifies? It's good to get a promotion, but what I understand it's just a change of tag and color. Am I right or missing something? Searched the forum for 'Roles & responsibilities' of different level members, but couldn't find anything such.

What does the promotion signifies? It's good to get a promotion, but what I understand it's just a change of tag and color. Am I right or missing something? Searched the forum for 'Roles & responsibilities' of different level members, but couldn't find anything such.
I have also same queries. At first I had no idea why different colour is used for different people name. Now I understand. But till now not understand what is the convenience of promotion.

We would like to thank each and every member of DDF who are contributing their valuable time and knowledge here. It means a LOT! Now, It's our time show appreciation towards the members who have been doing some exceptional work in various sections on DDF.

These are the lines received from @Bapun Raz bro's first post.

Last edited:
We would like to thank each and every member of DDF who are contributing their valuable time and knowledge here. It means a LOT! Now, It's our time show appreciation towards the members who have been doing some exceptional work in various sections on DDF.

These are the lines received from @Bapun Raz bro's first post.
Leave it, you didn't get my question!

Bapun bro gives promotion to recognise member's contribution towards this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock