Do we can subscribe SD package on HD STB

• Thread starter Thread starter frankn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 27
  • Views Views: Views 2,517
frankn said:
so u mean no pixelation on 40 inch led tv if i use sd pack on hd stb right.

Bro same Quality will see in both pack :k

so no need to upgrade to HD for sd packages, as you inform that no difference in picture quality in HD STB. so drop my plan to get HD STB. others please re confirm the same.

frankn said:
so no need to upgrade to HD for sd packages, as you inform that no difference in picture quality in HD STB. so drop my plan to get HD STB. others please re confirm the same.

post no. 7

frankn said:

Bro u using HD or sd stb:huh

right now i am using SD STB. now plans to upgrade to HD STB and to subscribe only to SD Package

frankn said:
right now i am using SD STB. now plans to upgrade to HD STB and to subscribe only to SD Package

bro... hdmi cables - output - better pq n aq

so u ll get good pq in sd channels on hd stb as well

frankn said:

Bro compared to sd stb & HD stb picture different slightly only:k

Definitely audio and video quality of SD channels in HD STB is better. I find good improvement in audio particularly.

My current sd stb have an balance amount of 950. If I am switching to hd. Is it transferable

Back
Top Bottom