Seeking Help Does airtel still have Max HD 8M+4M for 1786 AP/TN package?

Raviteja

Contributor
Reaction score
Last year I have recharged for Max HD 8M+4M for 1786 AP/TN package and today/tomorrow it's going to expire and I want to recharge for same package again but I'm unable to find it.They discontinued that package or I wont see it till the current pack expires and Will the package gets renewal if I recharge for 1786rs again?

Last year I have recharged for Max HD 8M+4M for 1786 AP/TN package and today/tomorrow it's going to expire and I want to recharge for same package again but I'm unable to find it.They discontinued that package or I wont see it till the current pack expires and Will the package gets renewal if I recharge for 1786rs again?
No, Not available bro.

I'm also trying from past week, but the pack seems to be removed. Better go for long duration of the same pack (₹225 will become around ₹190's). Looking forward for new package or offer from airtel DTH.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock