Discussion Does the Tata Play 4K STB still available in the market ?

• Thread starter chandu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 2,571
If you don't know clearly, why are you posting it then. This is not a dumpyard to post anything we see somewhere.

I never asked anything about the 4k section in TataPlay. And yes we will decide about removal of section as and when required.

But my main concern is about bumping a very old thread with a very old information. Atleast if it was a new information there would be some logic to post it. What you shared was an old information as proved by the web archive screenshots.

You are contradicting yourself by saying that all sections on DDF should be useful. Because you itself posting unnecessary and very old information on very old thread. How does that make DDF a useful place?

Also it has become habitual for you to post "offtopic" on many threads including this thread. Please refrain from that practice as well. Let's always stick to the topic.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock