• Thread starter arhun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 39
  • Views: Views 5,028
Channel Images:
TKQEk4n.jpg

RraaAu8.jpg

uGYV0lM.jpg
U choice is good but in the dth market tata play hd box is only player with 1080i resolution in other dth company had a up to full hd 1080p.campare to 1080i 1080p de interlaced is giving a more picture clarity

U choice is good but in the dth market tata play hd box is only player with 1080i resolution in other dth company had a up to full hd 1080p.campare to 1080i 1080p de interlaced is giving a more picture clarity
Yes bro. Correct.. for household use, watching serials - It's not making any difference.

4K and OTT support, solves these issues, as I have a smart TV for watching the latest content.

For 3000, I got the full kit and that money was added fully to Tata Play Balance. I can see that in the mobile app. I opted for Tamil Thalailva HD pack which is 229, it will come for 13.5 months, and amount will be deducted on daily basis
Tamil Thalaiva HD pack is not included Zeetamil HD and StarVijay HD. Are you added separately are these will covered with any offer from Tata Play.

In india, all dth providers giving only 1080i pixels. In malaysia, astro dth is providing 1080p clarity thro measat 3d satellite.

In india, all dth providers giving only 1080i pixels. In malaysia, astro dth is providing 1080p clarity thro measat 3d satellite.
But boxes can upscale the picture to 1080p if it supports the same which tataplay don't..
1080i is noticeable in motions where you see horizontal lines at the edges of the objects when they move fast

I have bought tata sky new connection in my home during diwali festival 2023. HD channels picture quality is awesome. But in SD channels picture quality very bad compared to dish tv and airtel digital TV. Favourite only 50 channels. During channels change picture freezed in 5 seconds and then running. Very bad experience.

I have bought tata sky new connection in my home during diwali festival 2023. HD channels picture quality is awesome. But in SD channels picture quality very bad compared to dish tv and airtel digital TV. Favourite only 50 channels. During channels change picture freezed in 5 seconds and then running. Very bad experience.
I used Navya 3 STB previously.. Now using HS3C05 and SD pictures looks a bit sharper and clearer.. better than Navya 3. What is your set-top box model? If pictures freeze, check the signal quality for that channel.

I used Navya 3 STB previously.. Now using HS3C05 and SD pictures looks a bit sharper and clearer.. better than Navya 3. What is your set-top box model? If pictures freeze, check the signal quality for that channel.
Star vijay and zee tamil sd channels pic quality very bad bro. Signal quality is good.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock