Bought New Tata Play HD HS3C05 Full Set

• Thread starter arhun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 39
  • Views: Views 5,028
The installation guy used this 1-litre paint box to cover the LNB. Since my previous LBN was broken due to birds plucking the LNB and extreme heat on the terrace. Getting signal quality of 14.8DB for both GSAT 30 and GSAT 24 channels.
EkdTinE.jpg

What is the reason for non Dolby stb ??? Has Tata play stopped Dolby broadcast ?
I think to cut costs, they are avoiding the Dolby trademark and DD symbol. But technically, it works just fine. They will use Dolby in marketing since they still have STBs using that technology.. That's how they are giving it for free.

I think Sun Direct and Airtel also doing the same with HD STBs

This is the same skyworth box launched in 2019/2020...just changed the model number I guess

I think to cut costs, they are avoiding the Dolby trademark and DD symbol. But technically, it works just fine. They will use Dolby in marketing since they still have STBs using that technology.. That's how they are giving it for free.

I think Sun Direct and Airtel also doing the same with HD STBs
Previously I have used both airtel boxes (hevc one and min 100) , both had Dolby digital audio support..even it was showing in the UI.

Congratulations bro 🎉.

Curious to know , Are you getting Full Signal by covering LNB with that paint bucket?

Congratulations bro 🎉.

Curious to know , Are you getting Full Signal by covering LNB with that paint bucket?
Yes, Bro. Getting 14.5DB and above. I also had a doubt. But the technician clearly said the signal on Pepsi and Sprite bottles, as well as the paint bottles, will penetrate fully. After checking the signal only I believed.

Right now connected by Navya box to change my mobile number.. Attached is the signal level for reference.
The signal level is 201 since I have 12-year-old internal cable wiring from the 2nd floor with two cable joints.

n21dYEN.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock