Sad News Dolby Audio support not available for my new Tata Play HD connection

• Thread starter Thread starter Sarang
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 36
  • Views Views: Views 4,385
Seems like Current Tata Play is not having licence agreement with Dolby Laboratories for their current HD Boxes which is why neither the symbol is mentioned on the box nor i have seen Tata Play mention Dolby Audio availability in their recent HD Box ads......just surrond sound is mentioned just like Dish TV did until sometime back

Seems like Current Tata Play is not having licence agreement with Dolby Laboratories for their current HD Boxes which is why neither the symbol is mentioned on the box nor i have seen Tata Play mention Dolby Audio availability in their recent HD Box ads......just surrond sound is mentioned just like Dish TV did until sometime back
The heck i just ordered a binge plus box and i called them before purchase if they have dolby and fools said yes! they are abt to come to setup the conenction! Just coz i switched from Xtreme cox of dolby issues! Are u really sure they are nt providing dolby? else i ll screw them

The heck i just ordered a binge plus box and i called them before purchase if they have dolby and fools said yes! they are abt to come to setup the conenction! Just coz i switched from Xtreme cox of dolby issues! Are u really sure they are nt providing dolby? else i ll screw them

I was referring to their New HD Box..... I think for Binge Box they have the required licence from Dolby so it would support the same

Yes they do not have Dolby license. I have raised the issue in X handle. They called me once and narrated the same cock and bull story of Auto = Dolby. I explained to them the licensing part but they are reluctant. Someone from service management told me the same story and when she got that I was not convinced with her ideas. She disconnected the call. I urge all Tata Play HD box holders who are duped by the company, to please raise this issue on all social media platforms and ensure max reach. Check my post for photographic evidence from portal.

Yes they do not have Dolby license. I have raised the issue in X handle. They called me once and narrated the same cock and bull story of Auto = Dolby. I explained to them the licensing part but they are reluctant. Someone from service management told me the same story and when she got that I was not convinced with her ideas. She disconnected the call. I urge all Tata Play HD box holders who are duped by the company, to please raise this issue on all social media platforms and ensure max reach. Check my post for photographic evidence from portal.
I have sent video recording and audio recording clips to these Fake dolby channels like star plus star bharat sony tv and loosers got aware now!!
From Yesterday Sony TV has Changed to Doby plus which is 7.1

Back
Top Bottom