Dolby Digital / Dolby Digital Plus not working on Star HD Chanels

• Thread starter Thread starter dritesh007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 43
  • Views Views: Views 11,385
dritesh007 said:
Mine is HD with 502
But it's displaying status ideal from few days....

Are you subscribed for Sun TV HD .
Because that channel sound is 640 Kbps Dolby digital

No sir
But few days ago when Star sports HD 3 launched in Dolby digital it also have 640kbps sound rest of other 1,2,4 sshd 384kbps... But later it also roll out in 384 kbps..
And also one thing is if you are getting true Dolby digital plus over HDMI then it is definitely above 640kbps may be....

@apravu
Airtel provides universal remote , with this remote you can control TV Volume.
Assign Airtel remote volume control for TV , so the problem will be solved ( try)

dritesh007 said:
No sir
But few days ago when Star sports HD 3 launched in Dolby digital it also have 640kbps sound rest of other 1,2,4 sshd 384kbps... But later it also roll out in 384 kbps..
And also one thing is if you are getting true Dolby digital plus over HDMI then it is definitely above 640kbps may be....

DD+ which is using for broadcast is 256 Kbps only (as per Dolby web site), but while converting to DD we will get 640 Kbps

But sound quality is same or which one is delivering more realistic and great sound 256kbps DD+ or 640 kbps DD?

256 Kbps DD+ having good quality than Dolby digital
DD+ (E-AC-3) is more compressed for broadcast
Now latest codec from Dolby is in the approval stage -AC-4
Which having the credentials of Dolby atmos, but compressed to suit the broadcast standards
Quality will be more : using the same or less data

Which ht and TV are you using...?
And my setop box software status displaying ideal that means?

My HT is YAMAHA & TV is LG.
search the forum for the latest software for your STB model

jayanji said:
@apravu
Airtel provides universal remote , with this remote you can control TV Volume.
Assign Airtel remote volume control for TV , so the problem will be solved ( try)

Thank you Jayanji..

Airtel Remote I configured to power on TV and it is working well as a universal remote. But my audio out put from Harman AVR and it is not working though . .. . I remember when I configured my Airtel Remote as a universal remote ,, there was some conflict with the TV volume. so I reset it and configured Airtel remote for only to power up TV and it is working fine.

I need a clarification from you ... How many functions can sync with ADTV remote? I know only Power and Volume.

Back
Top Bottom