Dolby Digital / Dolby Digital Plus not working on Star HD Chanels

• Thread starter Thread starter dritesh007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 43
  • Views Views: Views 11,385
Please confirm with the HD & HD+ users of ADTV in DDF , whether they are getting proper DD+ in their TV or AVR. Now me and Jayanji both are using HD- DVR And we don't have problem with the supporting audio equipment.

apravu said:
Thank you Jayanji..

Airtel Remote I configured to power on TV and it is working well as a universal remote. But my audio out put from Harman AVR and it is not working though . .. . I remember when I configured my Airtel Remote as a universal remote ,, there was some conflict with the TV volume. so I reset it and configured Airtel remote for only to power up TV and it is working fine.

I need a clarification from you ... How many functions can sync with ADTV remote? I know only Power and Volume.

tv button to on/off your TV set
a/v button to change source of your TV set
Volume+, Volume- and Mute

I am using airtel remote for TV volume , then tv volume diverted to HT volume through hdmi control, so with one remote I can control volume & power including TV & HT

My previous post is reaching almost 24 Hrs. Since then nobody (HD /HD+ Users) has confirmed the functionality of DD+ over these receivers. So I assumed that it may be the problem with the STB Hardware itself. I'm very doubtful about their hardware setup. Is this 100gm stb can handle all these gimmicks? ::-/:-/

Mee to NOT getting DD+ in star group HD channels. Other HD channels oK(including Sun TV HD and sun Music HD). My box is HD+. since this problem is only with star group, lets take/post this to star group and stop digging out STB

Hi Guys, I'm facing the same problem.

Does anyone know how to update the software version? Might be that will help.

FYI, Sony HT-IV300 model doesn't support 7.1 channel input via HDMI. See below screenshot from specifications.
e50b0562931afd8747bcdcedeade111f.jpg

@ilikered
DTS HD/DolbyTruHD/Dolby Digital+ = Yes(HDMI in; Yes)
This is is the case for Airtel & HT-IV300 ; because Airtel not providing 7.1 LPCM.
Dolby Digital +/Dolby Digital to be processed through HT only

Back
Top Bottom