Don 2 another Blockbuster of the year

Ravi budhwar

Reaction score
The year trending to be good for bollywood bcz their 4 films crosses 100cr. Mark and don 2 will be the 5th one and don 2 takes a good opening and coolected around 47.25cr.(including hindi,tamil,telugu version). And going very much good.after many people don't like Ra one .don 2 liked very much. Specially in multiplex areas.

That's great experience to watch don 2 in 3d. I have watched the movie in 2d on the 1st day . it is a superb movie.just 20-25 min. In the film is not otherwise the film is superb and 2nd half is just extra ordinary and director farhan akthar trying to do some thing new and hats off shahrukh khan for his brilliant performance .the work of cinema autographer is also excellent. All in one it is a complete package and must watch movie one time.

don 2 nets 488.5 millions (48.8 crore) at box office
www.indiantelevision.com/aac/y2k11/aac2214.php

The film going very well and holds up on monday and collected around 8cr. On monday as per early estimate and collected around 26cr. In the overseas till saturday as i said earlier the film is getting good response and according to me the film should cross 100cr. Mark and the final collections may be around 110cr to 125cr.

Don 2 helps 2011 ends on a positive notes and collects 94.5 crores in 10 days
www.indiantelevision.com/aac/y2k12/aac7.php

I saw this movie in theater. Simply great work by farhan and king khan. Love this movie. But 3D effects are poor.

The film crosses 100cr. Mark and doing well in all the states and collected 100cr. In 13 days and collected another 90 lakhs in third week friday and another 1.25cr. On saturday and still going well the final collections may be around 115cr.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock