Dont think customers dont know anything!!

Reaction score
when is tata sky gng to add sony six HD nd tamil channels instead trying to do some useless works like changing screen size and also looting money in the name of specials

RE: id*ots what do u think of ur customers are we fools

Good question, let someone answer....:lol

we have to send the same question in same manner to tatasky ceo.

Unfortunately we will get same copy paste reply from them.

Any way good question.

Re: RE: id*ots what do u think of ur customers are we fools

K.F.X arun kumar said:
when is tata sky gng to add sony six HD nd tamil channels instead trying to do some useless works like changing screen size and also looting money in the name of specials

Is TS only dth who has channels as special?

dinesh19 said:
we have to send the same question in same manner to tatasky ceo.
Unfortunately we will get same copy paste reply from them.
Any way good question.
Bro, if you want to talk Tatasky's back-end-team directly, then you can try this exclusive phone no. of Tatasky's Research Department - +912243345518

very true said bro,they been looted customers saying special channels,clarity picture & many more fake promises...this things needed to be stop..less channels as compare to any other dth but price as equal to other,even more then that...

bhaskar9090 said:
very true said bro,they been looted customers saying special channels,clarity picture & many more fake promises...this things needed to be stop..less channels as compare to any other dth but price as equal to other,even more then that...

If all dth provide same channels with same price in same quality and same support then why do we need so many dth company? One is enough. Isn't it?

I think thats why TS has this policy to differentiate themselves from other DTH providers...;)

bhaskar9090 said:

I too agree with you bro, although you had this opinion some months back and I took some time to have this opinion. I now feel that it would had much better that I had purchased some other DTH like Dish TV or D2H instead of Tatasky then I would have in much better condition than what I am having right now. We are paying much more than others but still we are deprived of many HD and SD channels which we could have accesed easily in other DTHs.

Sorry for bumping an old thread. I know that the Team is not allowing to bump old threads but as Tatasky is delaying in addition of HD channels even though they are having sufficient space in their TPs, I didn't find any other suitable thread except this one, where I can express my feelings. That's why I am posting here.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock