Dont think customers dont know anything!!

RE: id*ots what do u think of ur customers are we fools

skm30 said:
I too agree with you bro, although you had this opinion some months back and I took some time to have this opinion. I now feel that it would had much better that I had purchased some other DTH like Dish TV or D2H instead of Tatasky then I would have in much better condition than what I am having right now. We are paying much more than others but still we are deprived of many HD and SD channels which we could have accesed easily in other DTHs.

Sorry for bumping an old thread. I know that the Team is not allowing to bump old threads but as Tatasky is delaying in addition of HD channels even though they are having sufficient space in their TPs, I didn't find any other suitable thread except this one, where I can express my feelings. That's why I am posting here.

no problem bro..proceed..mine is the same words as u

But one thing we must appreciate that those id*ots are running business successfully, so we are definitely fool :-/

Sarkar said:
But one thing we must appreciate that those id*ots are running business successfully, so we are definitely fool :-/

people have to change their thinking

Good to see members are liking dishtv but staring of 2014 is not good for us :( just waiting for happy ending in 2014 :sp

Anirudha said:
Good to see members are liking dishtv but staring of 2014 is not good for us :( just waiting for happy ending in 2014 :sp

Members are dynamic in nature. They are liking Dish because Pix HD was added first in DishTv but will start blaming once India tour of England will be started within 20 days. So it's in nature of people ;)

Re: RE: Dont think customers dont know anything!!

Sarkar said:
Members are dynamic in nature. They are liking Dish because Pix HD was added first in DishTv but will start blaming once India tour of England will be started within 20 days. So it's in nature of people ;)

Yea if you see the posts from February and March everyone was praising tatasky as they added bunch of channels and now they are hating it. They are talking like trolls... Lol

I shifted from tata sky to d2h the day they changed the price of HD access fee from 100 to 125 and have not regretted that decision since.

rohan12 said:
I shifted from tata sky to d2h the day they changed the price of HD access fee from 100 to 125 and have not regretted that decision since.

very good discussion taken u.i am also very trouble in tatasky negelects telugu channels better to change dishtv or videocon d2h

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock