DreamDTH.com launches News Portal : Discussions & Feedbacks

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 71
  • Views: Views 6,551
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its live now. https://dreamdth.com/community/news/ site will disappear once all content shifted.
Hi bro ,

Happy With the recent happenings congrats πŸ™‚πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

There is 1 doubt in my mind .. so after somedays community will disappear ?? Like u mentioned above πŸ€”πŸ€”

Ie) we can't chat or interact with members ?? Only we can get update on current affairs like news website ?? We can't do private chat or interaction with members like now ?? Am I missing something πŸ€”πŸ€”

Regards

Hi bro ,

There is 1 doubt in my mind .. so after somedays community will disappear ?? Like u mentioned above πŸ€”πŸ€”

Ie) we can't chat or interact with members ?? Only we can get update on current affairs like news website ?? We can't do private chat or interaction with members like now ?? Am I missing something πŸ€”πŸ€”
Regards
Community isn't going anywhere bro. It's just the news site, which is part of the community as of now at News which will move away.

Hi bro ,

Regards
No it'll be available for us Dreamdth/community :tup:
Currently the news section which available in community will disappeare bro.

Hi admins, while I believe this is certainly the next step for the site, I also believe that the community should not lose focus, because the community made the site what it is today. I believe there should be some area on the site that highlights the community prominently

Hi admins, while I believe this is certainly the next step for the site, I also believe that the community should not lose focus, because the community made the site what it is today. I believe there should be some area on the site that highlights the community prominently
Its well available above bro saying head over to our discussion dreamth community forum .

Our discussion forum moved to a new address DreamDTH Discussion Community
:tup:

There is link from News portal to discussion platform, but not reverse.

There is link from News portal to discussion platform, but not reverse.
Click on menu besides the logo than click home it'll take you to Dreamdth.com the news site n homepage :ok2:

Click on menu besides the logo than click home it'll take you to Dreamdth.com the news site n homepage :ok2:
DreamDTH/Community/News site will disappear shortly and the navigation will also be erased. But the Home tab which is added earlier today will provide complete detailed navigation to the new News website.πŸ‘

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock