DTH's are in under pressure.

• Thread starter SKRMECH
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 25
  • Views: Views 5,802
If dth's stopped forcing us for paying that channels than it will sooooooo nice...If you pay 441 pm in that 100-200.rs going for this only which you dont even watch and understand...If they bring this feature than low price it will be nice.

@kramkumar You forgot to mention about power...DTH's no power/signal problem..No need to call cable person and they provide only channels which they want not what we want.....before moving to D2H I had that experience....Ten Sports was not coming in my area I asked him many many times (when ever I see him for almost 2-5 months) failed than at last try said add it or get lost with connection I wont pay in 2 days that channel came.....In DTH's once they add it to there list than that is your wish to pay or not to pay for that

Perhaps digitization would takes place, it gradually costs more than ever before and also most of the cable operators would not switch to digital cables as it is more expensive that people can not afford to maintain it.
swimming goggle

Perhaps digitization would takes place, it gradually costs more than ever before and also most of the cable operators would not switch to digital cables as it is more expensive that people can not afford to maintain it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock