Editing Pack is Troublesome.

• Thread starter Thread starter tamwhat
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4
  • Views Views: Views 874

tamwhat

Reaction score
Hey Guys, I'm pretty new to this forum. I recently bought ADT and their services are really good. The only downside I found is to add/remove a channel we have a reselect the whole pack (Ala-cart) again.
I also had a doubt regarding the frequency of changing the pack, if I change the pack more than once in a day, will it charge twice? And also any extra fees for temporarily deactivation/activation after suspension?

The only downside I found is to add/remove a channel we have a reselect the whole pack (Ala-cart) again.
No need to select the whole pack again. Simply click on the add ala-carte/broadcaster bouquet in the connection tab of app.

I also had a doubt regarding the frequency of changing the pack, if I change the pack more than once in a day, will it charge twice?
No, you can change your pack as much time as you can in a day.

And also any extra fees for temporarily deactivation/activation after suspension?
Yes, they charge for temporary deactivation.
DDF Exclusive - Customers Can use Temporary Deactivate Scheme for their Airtel Digital TV Account

No need to select the whole pack again. Simply click on the add ala-carte/broadcaster bouquet in the connection tab of app.
I just saw it, I just had to scroll down to see that option. Thanks Man

Last edited:
I made my own plan so when I go to add a channel it resets the old selection.
No When You Go To Add Channel, It Will Not Show Your Old Selection.
But Actually It's There, Just Simply Select Channel or Bouquet You Want And Press "Review & Buy" Button At Bottom,
Then In Review Tab Too It Will Only Display Currently Selected Channel/s Name & Price At Last But The Total Cost Of Pack Is "Old Pack + New Channel Cost".
Just Preas Confirm Button At Bottom Side To Subscribe That Addition.

Hope You Understand.

No When You Go To Add Channel, It Will Not Show Your Old Selection.
But Actually It's There, Just Simply Select Channel or Bouquet And Press "Review & Buy" Button,
In Review Tab It Will Only Display Currently Selected Channel/s Name & Price, But The Total Cost Of Pack Is Old Pack + New Channel Cost.
Just Preas Confirm Button At Last To Subscribe That Addition.

Hope You Understand.
Found it! Thanks :)

Back
Top Bottom