Here's why Tata Sky will always remain better than Airtel

@iDJ bro, things have improved a lot and airtel app is now not that laggy. As i have said i do change chs, bouquet, packs frequently and hardly face issue. Finding ur subscribed DPO bouquet, broadcaster bouquet, channels is very easy.... For DPO bouquet ofcourse u just need to select new bouquet and old gets auto dropped, for broadcaster bouquet and a-la-carte just scroll to bottom to deselect subscribed chs or bouquet or use "in my existing plan" option or simply use ur memory and type subscribed bouquet or channel name in search box and select/drop it. It is all fairly easy.

Above all plz do share feedback with airtel where u want improvements and request them to send feedback to concerned department which u can name to them in mail or while over call. They do note feedback and take necessary steps.

In last 3 or 4 days i have sent 3 mails to them highlighting various issues feedback be it audio levels, audio quality, av sync issues or logo designing/placement, moving some channels to correct genre on EPG, sharing list of channels that should b added and even Abolishing IMF, Reducing min. recharge amount to resume services for suspended account, giving safe custody service free of cost which can b availed unlimited times in a calendar year.

I explained each issue /feedback properly thru mail and while interacting over call and clearly mentioned which feedback needs to go to which department. Now they will take appropriate action and update me on status of these.

This is what i call constructive feedback which helps company improve and makes subscribers more happy and satisfied with service provided by company. Sure all this is time consuming but worth it if u r responsible subscriber , have passion/interest in this industry and wanting to share ur knowledge/suggestions to contribute towards a positive outcome for all

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock