Here's why Tata Sky will always remain better than Airtel

I do not think so. Temporary Suspension can b taken once in a year. Please do confirm again with customer care. Also max limit is 90 days, not unlimited

HXYRB20.jpg

Once in a calendar year was quite old rule, now free unlimited times account can be suspended. Minimum 5 days limit is also not an issue because account can be resumed anytime, no fine is there for early resumption.

Thank for giving this information. You r right this facility can b taken any number of times with no upper day limit

Can anyone help me here those who have tata sky regularly active subscriber can post here about price of long duration pack -12 months (ROI)..
Is there any discount for paying on long duration pack..?

Last edited:
Who says ??? This was before TRAI NTO 1.0 rule what ur saying.

Now i guess u can opt to suspend the account for minimum of 5 days and no limit for maximum days. And I guess one can use this feature as many times in a year. @Abhinav842 bro can confirm.
Temporary suspension is offered from 1 day itself. We can reactivate as per our wish.

Airtel server rarely faces issues while any big sporting event is starting, but yes they can adopt Tata Sky strategy of advance request and on date activation.

Locating activated bouquet in airtel is not difficult, it appears at bottom of each broadcaster bouquet section when opened... Alternatively there is a tab which if selected displays all ur selected chs only. It is quite easy to make changes in airtel too
Same is the case with Tata Sky. Tata Sky nowadays rarely face downtime nowadays. I haven seen any down time in over a year.

Okay, it's at bottom. When the UI is slow. Imagine scrolling through 20-30 bouquets to the bottom. It displays. On display pages. We can't drop. We have to again go back and locate to drop.

Okay, it's at bottom. When the UI is slow. Imagine scrolling through 20-30 bouquets to the bottom. It displays. On display pages. We can't drop. We have to again go back and locate to drop.
You can click on "In my existing plan" to see the list of selected channels OR simply use search option.
Vk1vVei.jpg

You can click on "In my existing plan" to see the list of selected channels OR simply use search option.
Vk1vVei.jpg
What's the difference? To drop one package we have to go through a lengthy process. I had to go through such long set of bouquet. I have to use third party site to upload image in the forum as it was too long.

MKwErx5.jpg

What's the difference? To drop one package we have to go through a lengthy process. I had to go through such long set of bouquet. I have to use third party site to upload image in the forum as it was too long.
Well, selecting existing plan option should only show subscribed channels.
Sadly, now you're only left with search option.🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock