EPG not loading.

Reaction score
Guys , i have 3 dish tv STb`s.
2 are TruHD , and one is SD.
The Sd one was deactivated since 14th nov 2011 , And i just reactivated it yesterday.
Now on my HD STB`s i easily get 3 days of program guide for all programs.
But on my SD stb i am not getting EPG beyond 6 -8 hours.
Is there something wrong with my dish connection or is the SD box like that ?
Can anyone please confirm and tell me how to correct this problem
Thanks in advance :)

Well buddy..It will be automatically updated soon...
As u reactivated it with such a long gap..Dish tv SD..So don't worry about it..:)

See , its been 2 days now and on every channel beyond mostly 6 hours , it shows Searching and just keeps on searching , after a few minutes it loads one program , but then as u go ahead , it again switches back to searching. Im used to my HD box which has atleast 3(sometimes even goes to 5) days of EPG loaded for all channels. If this is a common occurrence , then ita a very big negative feature of dish tv SD !

Well it's not the big deal; bro...
Just try to refresh it with Scanning and Card Refreshing as well...:)
Ye koi negative point nhi hai bro...Dishtv Ka...

May be your software to be updated. But i am not sure.

You could try a heavy refresh of the card(dishtv users can guide you),the issue is that for some reason your the full EPG.txt files are not being transmitted/read by the STB.

@experts/members - i have tried everything including channel scan , software upgrade , Shutting down , turning on , Calling CC , nothing is working,
I am getting maximum 6-8 hours of EPG :( :(
Please help me as at-least 24 hrs of EPG is needed.
Both my other truHD+ receivers EPG is working absolutely fine.
Please help Experts!

Software is the latest Sd software.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock