Espn HD & Star Cricket HD

hingorjo said:
Bro u can,t get dd national from asiasat5 its added from nss6 .... DD is added in SD format

according to drjf

"Addition of DD National is a relief of sorts for the viewers in Western region of Saudi Arabia who can receive only AS5 signals.
DD National Broadcasts every match India plays, be it in India or abroad. "

DD is available on AS5, isn't it?

Thanks

aric.v said:
according to drjf

"Addition of DD National is a relief of sorts for the viewers in Western region of Saudi Arabia who can receive only AS5 signals.
DD National Broadcasts every match India plays, be it in India or abroad. "

DD is available on AS5, isn't it?

Thanks
NO .......... DD national is not available on AS5............ it,s available on NSS6 95E

how come the above discussion is related with this thread ?
please move to other thread as it is misleading .
again ... no offence

@ vinayjingar

Whoever is discussing here for ESS or Star Cricket HD or Star Sports; 95% of them only want to watch Cricket except than any other sports on these channels. Therefore this topic was started just before the CT to get update whether we're going to get these channels or not.

So the point is it doesn’t matter we watch India matches on ESS or DD (specially for the viewers outside of India) and why shouldn't I try to get DD or ask about this from other user on this forum. I'm not f****** misleading the conversation, I'm just asking because I desperately wanted to watch Ind-Pak match, is there anything wrong with it? Did I commit a crime on this forum?

no offense

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock