Espn HD & Star Cricket HD

I am looking Mr breaking news that dealer told me ESPN and Star HD coming soon on Dish HDTru

but where is it confirmed that Dishtv wont be getting ESS HD channels?

bprrkl said:

Though it still is one or two days too early to conclude that they won't bring in these 2 channels, we should consider these scenarios:
1. If they are to charge these channels on a-la-carte basis, they would've brought these channels a few days ahead of the start of the tournament so that they can run it for free for a few days and then close it just before it (as they did for the 2 new HBO channels which was open for a few days before restricting for the a-la-carte subscribers)
2. The only possibility that they add these channels in the coming 48 hours is that they would then keep it on for all those HD package subscribers..

bprrkl said:

It almost confirmed .. There is no mention of Dish TV .. neither for HD broadcast .. nor even SS2 ...

Highly disappointing scenario yet again !!!

Where r u SPANDAN bro ..... Can u ask ur dealer what r chances now b/c u r the 1 who broke the news .... Plz ask ur dealer and share it here.... Every 1 waiting for new update.

Friends its all over now has my Dish dealer also have no hope after the addition of DD National for champions trophy Hindi commentary instead of adding star sports 2. Bcoz he said addition of DD national on Nss 6 satellite is for their customers outside india.

Its all over now and its impossible that dish tv will add this channels. And even Spandan bro is lost from this tread from few days as if he has committed a crime by flashing this news. Spandan Bro i know its not your fault bcoz many dish tv dealers have also predicted that dish tv will add this channels or atleast star cricket hd for champions trophy. I think the reason this channels were not added in dish tv is bcoz star group which is owned by TATASKY knew it dish tv adds this channels in their platrform then surely they will be the king in indian DTH market like Shahrukh khan is in bollywod and then after that all tatasky customers will throw their tatasky setboxs outside of their houses and will say Tatasky waloo par b dish sawar hai.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock