Espn HD & Star Cricket HD

Dear Sir/Ma’am,

Thank you for writing to dishtv.

We would like to inform you that Champions Trophy is coming in HD on Star Cricket HD channel but this channel is not available on DishTV.

If we get any update regarding addition of this channel then same will be update to you.

Regret the inconvenience caused and apologies for the problem faced by you.

Incase of any concerns please write to us or call us, we would be glad to be of assistance.

We value your association and assure you of our commitment to serve you with a smile.

Regards,
Arun Kumar Singh
Customer service
DISHTV

currently no chance of ess hd on dish tv

Im hoping they will add these channels soon because many important events are coming up soon like the Fifa Confederations Cup 2013, Wimbledon 2013, Champions League T20 2013 and Australia's tour of India in September.

mussu-100 said:
Im hoping they will add these channels soon because many important events are coming up soon like the Fifa Confederations Cup 2013, Wimbledon 2013, Champions League T20 2013 and Australia's tour of India in September.

These Events Came In Past Also But ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Nothing Happened

dear still dish tru hd does not add star cricket hd or star sports 2 yet. They have added DD national on channel no 655. We just hope that during icc champions trophy they may add these channels.

Raheel khawaja said:
dear still dish tru hd does not add star cricket hd or star sports 2 yet. They have added DD national on channel no 655. We just hope that during icc champions trophy they may add these channels.

Addition of DD National is a relief of sorts for the viewers in Western region of Saudi Arabia who can receive only AS5 signals.
DD National Broadcasts every match India plays, be it in India or abroad.

^ Yeah That's What I Feel.
Its A Kind Of Good News For Us Living In Western KSA.

As I'm in China and I only receive channels from AS5 would I get DD too?

Actually I missed the last India match and now whenever I try to find DD I can't.

Should I completely turn off the STB, re-scan for channels search?

Any advice?

Is DD in HD or SD?

Next match is gonna be amazing, can't miss it.

Pls let me know, if you have any idea about DD in China.

Thanks in advance.

aric.v said:
As I'm in China and I only receive channels from AS5 would I get DD too?

Actually I missed the last India match and now whenever I try to find DD I can't.

Should I completely turn off the STB, re-scan for channels search?

Any advice?

Is DD in HD or SD?

Next match is gonna be amazing, can't miss it.

Pls let me know, if you have any idea about DD in China.

Thanks in advance.

Bro u can,t get dd national from asiasat5 its added from nss6 .... DD is added in SD format

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock