Espn HD & Star Cricket HD

you are at end of the process chain,we are only the losers.what you earn from us.biggies only Dth and ISRO and ministry.so your target only those people...
users know what they can,they keep their DTH from long time more than 5 years,so you wont try to convey them,they know what they want.
better you stop defaming others and do some good for our members.now your target is only superiors...

the reaity is that some people do not like the harsh truth and start targeting me, that is why u see all others have been given promotion despite many of them contributing much less here in the forum but each time i have been avoided but as i say that i am not worried as i do not say the truth to get applause, i say it bcoz its right

people said:
you are at end of the process chain,we are only the losers.what you earn from us.biggies only Dth and ISRO and ministry.so your target only those people...
users know what they can,they keep their DTH from long time more than 5 years,so you wont try to convey them,they know what they want.
better you stop defaming others and do some good for our members.now your target is only superiors...

u wither do not want to understand what i want to say or its just that u are not getting the point i want to convey bro

Stay calm, let members decide how i am an what i want to convey, infact i can turn back and say names of many members who target me unnecessarily

your truth make any invention for US.you are like my grand pa,he is always telling something negatively,he say take food at 8:30 am without fail but when i follow that time,he dais why you taking food so earlier.so those people never get satisfaction.

people said:
your truth make any invention for US.you are like my grand pa,he is always telling something negatively,he say take food at 8:30 am without fail but when i follow that time,he dais why you taking food so earlier.so those people never get satisfaction.

Nicely Said Bro! (Naai Vaala Nimiththa Mudiyathu Anne Vidunga)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock