Espn HD & Star Cricket HD

Thanks for update my question that all the above only guess or fron any official news from dish tv beacuse whenever we ask they told us that you will update on channel 99.

DishHD said:
So now the latest update about Star Cricket HD, Espn Hd and Star sports 2 is that if 2moro they didn't add this channels then most preferably before 6th june. This is a confirmed news because Dish tvs negotiations with Star India is already done and the prove is the addition of Asli Star HD channels, biggest problem of Dish tv with Star channels is that their negotiation about Star asli hd channels was passed in early 2013 may be in January of 2013 but still they added this channels months later in April, we all know that Zee and Star have been biggest rivals in Indian Broadcasting market for years. But has we all know dish tv has always been slow in adding Stars channels. But i am sure they will add this channels just before the official start of champions trophy.

sportshd channels deals are done separately.so don't compare with aslihd channels.:shy

They aren't going to add.Because dealers have no info about it.:'(

sportshd channels deals are done separately.so don't compare with aslihd channels.

They aren't going to add.Because dealers have no info about it.

Mr pinku1 remember Dish tv was always on time in adding many new Hd channels on their platform when a new Hd channel was launched in India except star Hd Channels and remember dish tv is only DTH i have seen till this date using 3 satellites for thir DTH service. With 27 true HD channels they can still add 10 more channels HD channels without any space compress problem while other DTHs like airtel and tata sky are facing a big space problem, so they have to change their satellite or add a additional nearby satellite to add more channels and while Dish tv is future proof means HD is the future of DTH service. I assure you if any new HD channel is launched in india and that channel is not owned by Star India than surely Dish tv will b the first to add that channel example HBO Hits HD and HBO Defined HD. But only problem with dish tv is their rivalry with star Group. And unfortunately Espn hd and star cricket hd is owned by Star group :wall.

MSDhoni said:
Then What's Expected To Come On Test Channel 40010 ?

don,t expact anything to come on TEST-1 b/c it,s Dabbang channel which was removed frm NSS-6 & it will be removed shortly , and today dishtv add TEST-2 which may be be turn into star sports 2.............

I have a feeling that they wont add these channels anytime soon, because they have already made an advertisement with Shahrukh Khan showing a maximum number of TruHD channels and they show all the logos as well. I feel that if they had any plans to add the ESS HD channels, then they would have waited a few weeks to show the advertisement, and added the ESS HD channels to it.

Yesterday i sent a mail to CC and today got this answer frm CC

" Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Thank you for writing to DISHTV.

We would like to inform you that your feedback has been sent to marketing team for the mentioned channels hence we request you to kindly wait till the needful can be done.

In-case of any concerns please write to us or call us, we would be glad to be of assistance.

We value your association and assure you of our commitment to serve you with a smile.

Regards,
Sunil
Customer service
DISHTV "

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock