DDF Exclusive Example Packs Depicting The New TRAI Rules (Referring Hathway)

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 60
  • Views: Views 12,368
Telugu HD - Premium would be a bit cost effective compared to Telugu HD - Value, isn't it? Because it wouldn't require additional options of Star Channels added via A-La-Carte
It would require an additional slab of NCF due to unwanted HD channels in that pack. But yes, it would save 22 rupees. What I posted was just an example for reference though.

Al-a-carte prices should be reduced drastically for these regulations to work. HD viewing is going to be costly affair, because they are priced higher and also use up 2 slots in the NCF. It'll discourage the users from subscribing HD. Many HD channels may shutdown, looks like this is going to take us backwards in terms of TV viewing.

I will take only sun tv hd and adithya from them in alacarte sun life will be dropped in my lineup

You can apply it to all Broadcasters to get maximum benefits.NCF for additional Channels and GST is the main reason for escalated cost, while choosing less number of Channels one can cut significant cost on NCF & GST.

image.png
haT.jpg

I will fill the rest of the 19 channels with my regional languages (all are FTA)
You both have selected only SD channels, that's why the cost is around 350. I'm sure only SD was available for 350 even in old regime. There may not be much difference for SD viewers. But It's HD which became way too costly!

Current Tata Sky Package
Sports Dhamaka-420+HD Access Fee-175=595
After Trai Tariff

Current Airtel Plan - Rs.347 Now its Rs.75 more costly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock