Exclusive : TEN HD(coming soon) at 34 per month on Airtel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I called up the nodal office and they confirmed that TEN HD and ESS HD will be launching at the same time...............

So we need to wait for some more days.......

^^hope what u said comes true..

am pretty sure that ten hd will come soon as the sms database has been updated..but it'd be great if they launch both ESS HD and TEN HD together beofre the Australia series

Having waited this long for the sports HD channels, i don't think anyone would mind waiting another 2-3 weeks max to get these channels :)

Mod. Plz close the thread bcz the ch. Is yet not added and open the thread when it will be added .

I called up my cousin again today and in a sense lashed out at him for giving me incorrect info. But then he cooled me down and told me that TEN HD was supposed to be launched today but co-incidently Airtel has completed negotiations with ESPNSTAR for ESPN HD and Star Cricket HD. So they are now planning to launch the 3 sports HD channels together in a "Sports "Fiesta pack" . This will be done this month even maybe before the aus series. NOT GIVING ANY DATES..BUT THIS MONTH IT'S SURE..AIRTEL WILL BE THE FIRST DTH TO HAVE ALL 3 SPORTS HD CHANNELS! :)

Sarthak Bharara said:
I called up my cousin again today and in a sense lashed out at him for giving me incorrect info. But then he cooled me down and told me that TEN HD was supposed to be launched today but co-incidently Airtel has completed negotiations with ESPNSTAR for ESPN HD and Star Cricket HD. So they are now planning to launch the 3 sports HD channels together in a "Sports "Fiesta pack" . This will be done this month even maybe before the aus series. NOT GIVING ANY DATES..BUT THIS MONTH IT'S SURE..AIRTEL WILL BE THE FIRST DTH TO HAVE ALL 3 SPORTS HD CHANNELS! :)

Hi Sarthak, Please tell me genuinely. Where from u copied this quote. I have confirmed this issue to another forum. You copied then paste here. Now I surely believe u copied from dino's quote

sudhakar2jan said:
Sarthak Bharara said:

Hi Sarthak, Please tell me genuinely. Where from u copied this quote. I have confirmed this issue to another forum. You copied then paste here. Now I surely believe u copied from dino's quote

Hi sarthak, TenHD has been added. It was very obvious from the beginning that you are coping quotes from other forums especially of Dino's quotes. Now it has been proved. Please dont do this again and play with our emotion. Pls.....

Thread closed as channel added. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock