Seeking Help Few channels missing in my Airtel Digital

Did you try explaining the problem to Customer Care? What do they say?

Did you try explaining the problem to Customer Care? What do they say?
Firstly she was clueless and kept saying its because its not part of your package which is why the channel is not showing. After a lot of explaining I finally gave in to sending the personnel for a 150 rupees charge.

Do a complete stb reset
I did that with the reset button on the STB.

Thanks to that thread and this forum, I was able to watch the recent cricket tournament using those parameter settings but surely thats not the way to go about it, isn't it. Just to state, I get DSport HD on Channel 1500 using those parameter settings

Thanks to that thread and this forum, I was able to watch the recent cricket tournament using those parameter settings but surely thats not the way to go about it, isn't it. Just to state, I get DSport HD on Channel 1500 using those parameter settings
Still not getting in regular LCN bro ?? Ie) 304 or 305 ??

Still not getting in regular LCN bro ?? Ie) 304 or 305 ??
Apparently, he isnt. Strange and unique case I've seen w.r.t STBs. He has arranged for site visit, lets see what update does ADTV have for him. IMO, they should replace STB for free if it is a STB issue.

Update today:
The engineer came today. He didn't understand why it was happening. He did the reset, etc. Next, he went and got a new STB and it was the same thing....some channels weren't showing up. He then called the back-end team and after multiple escalations within the back-end team for one hour they were able to rectify it and now I get all the channels.

I noticed that about 40 or so channels were missing...add the regional channels, I didn't scan those coz I wouldn't have known what were missing anyway.

Thanks to all of you for the help!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock