Seeking Help Few channels missing in my Airtel Digital

Update today:
The engineer came today. He didn't understand why it was happening. He did the reset, etc. Next, he went and got a new STB and it was the same thing....some channels weren't showing up. He then called the back-end team and after multiple escalations within the back-end team for one hour they were able to rectify it and now I get all the channels.

I noticed that about 40 or so channels were missing...add the regional channels, I didn't scan those coz I wouldn't have known what were missing anyway.

Thanks to all of you for the help!
Great news @Sumanth bro. This thread will help fellow bros in the future too.

Update today:
The engineer came today. He didn't understand why it was happening. He did the reset, etc. Next, he went and got a new STB and it was the same thing....some channels weren't showing up. He then called the back-end team and after multiple escalations within the back-end team for one hour they were able to rectify it and now I get all the channels.

I noticed that about 40 or so channels were missing...add the regional channels, I didn't scan those coz I wouldn't have known what were missing anyway.

Thanks to all of you for the help!
Nice to hear that you're stb issues has solved 😀

Just a lil more info, is there a thread somewhere on DreamDTH which shows what HD channels are NOT included in Max HD add-on of Airtel Digital?

I have one Airtel primary connection subscribed to infinity annual package. I recently added one secondary connection but I am unable to see some channels like Star Gold HD, Star Gold Select HD, Cineplex HD, Star Movies HD, Star Sports 2 HD and few others. Unable to understand when I am subscribed to annual infinty HD on primary and secondary connection is being charged at Rs 270/- per month then why I am unable to see some HD channels as per policy all channels are subscribed on secondary connection as in primary connection. Please help @iphifi @Gobinaath bro

I am no expert but looks like you have the same problem as I had.

I am no expert but looks like you have the same problem as I had.
I guess you were not able to navigate to specific channels whereas I am able to navigate to these channel numbers but not able to view as not subscribed as it shows with error code as 4.

I guess you were not able to navigate to specific channels whereas I am able to navigate to these channel numbers but not able to view as not subscribed as it shows with error code as 4.
Contact customer care, only they can fix package based errors. You should be getting all channels in 2'nd connection with Rs.270.

Contact customer care, only they can fix package based errors. You should be getting all channels in 2'nd connection with Rs.270.
Had contacted them as per them these channels are only available after completion of 3 months as for 3 months I am subscribe to free subscription on secondary connection(offer which I got during installation). Though can't understand this policy as I am getting Mini Plex HD (airtel exclusive premium channel). Is there some kind of policy like this in airtel? had listened to sort of this policy for HD+1 channels in TATA SKY where you have to complete 3 months to watch HD+1 channels but not in airtel.

Had contacted them as per them these channels are only available after completion of 3 months as for 3 months I am subscribe to free subscription on secondary connection(offer which I got during installation).
It's possible you have to wait for 3 months if it's free pack with acquisition. But you can still complaint that free period pack has missing channels. Ask them to contact packaging department and fix it. It's a difficult task to modify a pack but they may be able to still do it if you can convince them of the issue.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock