Good News Finally new software

On my box recording ad coming as
"Now record one channel while watching another."
But not happening for me. When i start recording and try to change channel then conflict msg shown. So i have to stop recording to watch another channel.
I asked this to CC. First he didnt understand but then he divert my call to his senior.
Senior first Said that u can not record one channel while watching another. But then she told that u have to change your LNB which is for xstream box. Visit charges will be 150 rs and LNB price will be told by our person who will come to change the LNB.

Now now now please tell me is there any special LNB which can make it possible like multi channel switching while recording??

On my box recording ad coming as
"Now record one channel while watching another."
But not happening for me. When i start recording and try to change channel then conflict msg shown. So i have to stop recording to watch another channel.
I asked this to CC. First he didnt understand but then he divert my call to his senior.
Senior first Said that u can not record one channel while watching another. But then she told that u have to change your LNB which is for xstream box. Visit charges will be 150 rs and LNB price will be told by our person who will come to change the LNB.

Now now now please tell me is there any special LNB which can make it possible like multi channel switching while recording??
I was searching for top up for recording, which one u had acivated.

Also let us know does it allow to pause channel. also buffer depth work properly or not.

Currently using tata skyHD+ PVR, and it has 2 wire from dish to STB, so as to record channel A while watching LIVE Channel B.

there is one setting, allow Tv to control STB if CEC enable, how does it works?

Spoke To Airtel TSM To Push The Update For My Box

I still need to receive update, what and all other new features are there?
Is the tv app still buggy and crashy as before?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock