Good News Finally new software

ZXwxhyE.jpg

E0kL9vV.jpg

q1RM6HR.jpg

lLal2NP.jpg

iMQzunI.jpg

7wWZISQ.jpg

P19fUUD.jpg

I called assam customer care about this update. They said that they were not aware of any new update. So i thanked them & disconnected the call :D
Sometimes what I do..I call again and speak to a different person.. his knowledge and way of explanation will be different...
Worked most of the time when called CC of mobile connection...

I Don't Use Favourite List Bro!

Don't Know, What Are You Asking For?

Those who got update can check following.

Go to favoutire setting and mark some channel with heart symbol. now when you come back to home screen u can see those under favourite or recent category.
then tune any 1 from ,say list of 10 chennal, while watching press CH+ on remote and let us know whether next channel comes is EITHER from favourite list or next LCN.

In older HD box when fav button press and then next channel was from favorite list.

Those who got update can check following.

Go to favoutire setting and mark some channel with heart symbol. now when you come back to home screen u can see those under favourite or recent category.
then tune any 1 from ,say list of 10 chennal, while watching press CH+ on remote and let us know whether next channel comes is EITHER from favourite list or next LCN.

In older HD box when fav button press and then next channel was from favorite list.

Its From LCN Bro! Not From Favourite List!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock