Full Blown Review Of Videocon D2H HD (ALSO TATASKY HD VS D2H HD)

RE: My Full Blown Review Of Videocon D2H (Also D2H HD Vs TATASKY HD)

Srajal Ag said:
Bro its awesom ...same as ts but it has additional feature with 5-7 mode like standard , music , dynamic , surround n clear sound which is the best as sometimes i feel in hindi gec hds like sony hd or colors hd the triller pro like crime patrol or cid or 24 the music is loud n the voice is not as clear so with clear sound feature mode in d2h it makes dailogue easy to hear ...

Bro how't the AQ and PQ of Travel XP HD ?:huh
Is it showing good programs ?:huh

My Full Blown Review Of Videocon D2H (Also D2H HD Vs TATASKY HD)

geekvishal said:
You can check the epg of other channels by pressing OK button of the remote and you can scroll using up and down key and left key to check epg without changing the channel.

But with that method we cant see many chs epg simultaneusly like in guide n it takes much time n epg takes time to load

Re: RE: My Full Blown Review Of Videocon D2H (Also D2H HD Vs TATASKY HD)

Srajal Ag said:
But with that method we cant see many chs epg simultaneusly like in guide n it takes much time n epg takes time to load
Yes. It takes time to go from one genre to another.

Karan Rockz said:
Bro how't the AQ and PQ of Travel XP HD ?:huh
Is it showing good programs ?:huh

Bhai its awesom ...i took d2h esp for these chs
1 - ROMEDY NOW
2 - TRAVEL XP HD
3 - HISTORY TV18 HD
4 - 9x

I love travelling so i like this ch...best part it is one of the two info hd ch after history hd which has dual feed ...so i can even watch it with my dad ...also pro r awesom with all over the globe

Srajal Ag said:
I love travelling so i like this ch...best part it is one of the two info hd ch after history hd which has dual feed ...so i can even watch it with my dad ...also pro r awesom with all over the globe

Awesome channel Travel XP HD.:luv anyway dual feed also available in Fox Life HD.:k

Srajal Ag said:

Karan Rockz said:
Awesome channel Travel XP HD.:luv anyway dual feed also available in Fox Traveller HD.:k
Ohh i didnt know that but i wont buy looser dishtv hd just for fox traveller hd as they even dont hav ss hd chs n always removing chs from base pack n creating issues n confusion

Srajal Ag said:
Ohh i didnt know that but i wont buy looser dishtv hd just for fox traveller hd as they even dont hav ss hd chs n always removing chs from base pack n creating issues n confusion

Yeah bro D2H is best at this current moment,good decision taken bro for choosing D2H.:tup

If they have good PQ then no problem to buy D2H and also they are giving maximum no. of channels and services with good PQ compare to other DTH.:luv

Karan Rockz said:
If they have good PQ then no problem to buy D2H and also they are giving maximum no. of channels and services with good PQ compare to other DTH.:luv

But the pro still lies in its software slowness n slow chn ch n slow epg updates ...if they fix this it will be gr8...but i still prefer ts bcoz pf its hardware ,remote , smooth browsing but i lack 3-4good needy chs

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock