Gemini Comedy and Saam Tv, Channels TP Changed

Some has to learn from him as they r just checking the updates posted by others and posting in other forums as theirs .. .. every one has to respect others hard work ..

rahul1117kumar said:
That's really good, but i dont have FTA Box.

Update- free viewing of above lcn's now expired.

Really it is difficult task bro,initial days i to follow the same :hello ,but after showl_who arrival i give up to him :'(.Now you take the changes. :clap
But my STB is slower then your's,you are getting updates 2 to 7 minutes before from my STB update. :huh

people said:
Really it is difficult task bro,initial days i to follow the same :hello ,but after showl_who arrival i give up to him :'(.Now you take the changes. :clap
But my STB is slower then your's,you are getting updates 2 to 7 minutes before from my STB update. :huh

:lol, no bro, u can take the charge from me, once again, as I m not usually at my hometown.. so cant check for updates :'(

But yes, earlier it was u, and me only...
Now we have other members as well, who r awake in d night, updating these changes like @rahul, elysian, jayanji, mani amongst others ;) :clap

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock