General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,465
  • Views: Views 1,795,556
Good Evening Buddies ...:)

@Sai bro don't get upset, it happens with or without our knowledge. maximum ignore such posts. Sometimes silence can do something that thousand words can't do...:)

Saj 007 said:
Good Evening Buddies ...:)

@Sai bro don't get upset, it happens with or without our knowledge. maximum ignore such posts. Sometimes silence can do something that thousand words can't do...:)

Thanks bro :) .. But i think somewhat hurted Bapun bro .. So i am taking blame .. As per forum rule any wrong doing ban will impose .. So i imposing ban on myself for some weeks .. Very hard decision but needed So i'll miss you all .. Dont know how to digest .. Meet you bro and all bros after some time till then bye ..

Sai Laxman said:
Thanks bro :) .. But i think somewhat hurted Bapun bro .. So i am taking blame .. As per forum rule any wrong doing ban will impose .. So i imposing ban on myself for some weeks .. Very hard decision but needed So i'll miss you all .. Dont know how to digest .. Meet you bro and all bros after some time till then bye ..

Bro I think you didn't hurted Bapun bro, he tried to convince you ...:) If you want time to cool your mind, take it bro but don't take too long because you are very important to us..:) Come back fast...:tup
If you need any help you can pm me anytime bro...:k

Sai Laxman said:

NO captain :eek
you can not do it
please. :(
I pray that you do not do it

Sai Laxman said:
If you stop being active you will be history and people will forget you. So forget what happened and just work hard to make a good future. If you are not able to make up your mind, there are many things for life refreshment and you can involve in something, be fresh and come back in a day or two with a positive thinking. So take a chill pill and come back!

I am not hurt surely as i never got insulted by you and you always behaved good to me in return i too gave you the same (sometimes i became hard but that doesn't break our friendship, makes us more strong).. Infact i am thankful to you because you always show people rules and help them out. As well as supportive towards me as and when required. Remember a good friend is who always correct mistakes of other friend.

By the way, i was attending a marriage party so didn't replied to your PM. Received notification so read it only. Don't think i was ignoring your PM or Unhappy with you. :)

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock