General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,449
  • Views: Views 1,780,807
Selva Jay said:
What's a different between full hd 1080p & full HD 5x?

Full HD or HD Ready 1080p means that the television is able to handle a High Definition signal of 1080 lines of information across the screen, and may mean that there is a HD tuner, such as Freeview HD or Freesat HD, built in to receive HD channels without having to add an extra box.

HD Ready means that the television is able to handle a High Definition signal. It produces 720 lines of information across the screen which is not Full HD. It does not have a High Definition tuner built in, so the HD services would come from an external source such as Sky, Virgin or a recorder with HD built in.

MSK786 said:
Full HD or HD Ready 1080p means that the television is able to handle a High Definition signal of 1080 lines of information across the screen, and may mean that there is a HD tuner, such as Freeview HD or Freesat HD, built in to receive HD channels without having to add an extra box.

HD Ready means that the television is able to handle a High Definition signal. It produces 720 lines of information across the screen which is not Full HD. It does not have a High Definition tuner built in, so the HD services would come from an external source such as Sky, Virgin or a recorder with HD built in.
Thank you bro, HD+ means?

Selva Jay said:
Thank you bro, HD+ means?

Explaining you full with differences :-

SD

The term SD refers to Standard Definition
It's a Basic DTH model
It is provided with 3/6 audio-video adapter
No Recording
No High Definition Receiver/channels.

SD+

The term SD+ refers to Standard Definition its next level to the previous one.
A Basic SetTopBox with Recording option
3/6 port audio/video
USB-Recording
No High Definition Receiver/channels.

HD

The HD-High Definition Settopbox are the advanced model ,which has some add on features compared to SD/SD+
This Hd STB is best suited for LCD,LED,Plasma Television ,If U CRT type television then SD/SD+ is a better option
No Recording
High-Definition channels
HDMI output
3/6 audio-video port.

HD+

The HD+ has same features of HD with an Recording facility in it
USB HD Recording
High-Definition channels
HDMI output
3/6 audio-video port.

Hope This'll help you :tup:)

Thank you bro, planning to buy New dth connection so I'm searching in online, Airtel is showing full hd 5x & Tata sky showing full HD 1080i so got confused & I have 24 inch Sony HD & in that tv didn't mentioned 1080i hd, they simply mentioned HDMi so...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock