• Replies: Replies 46,559
  • Views: Views 1,837,903
Bapun Raz said:
Yes, ofcourse. There are many here i know of, including myself. :c

what does it mean?? what they will deliver to me?:huh :huh

Last edited by a moderator:
Optimus_Prime said:
what does it mean?? what they will deliver to me?:huh :huh

A thank you letter along with a key chain of Amazon Prime... Delicate quality... Not worth, just the online offerings like Prime video & free shipping is worth.. That's enough for regular users i guess, isn't it bro! ;)

Bapun Raz said:
A thank you letter along with a key chain of Amazon Prime... Delicate quality... Not worth, just the online offerings like Prime video & free shipping is worth.. That's enough for regular users i guess, isn't it bro! ;)

yes Bro! But amazon itself added a Amazon prime subscriptions package automatically ​in my cart. But after Paying for it , Its still showing In my Cart. When I'm going to delete that from cart I got the following message...
Please refer The screenshot...

images upload

Your prime subscription has been placed successfully bro, as i can see in 1st screenshot. There might be 2 orders added into cart due to network error so you can remove the other one shown in 2nd pic. The warning is normal for prime removal from cart because of their software design.

Bapun Raz said:
Your prime subscription has been placed successfully bro, as i can see in 1st screenshot. There might be 2 orders added into cart due to network error so you can remove the other one shown in 2nd pic. The warning is normal for prime removal from cart because of their software design.

So i can remove that from my cart and it will not delete my membership ..right?

Optimus_Prime said:
any amazon prime member here???? :shy :shy

I also prime member bro :shy

I'm got the keychain,fridge magnet & welcome letter for prime subscription ;)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock