General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,449
  • Views: Views 1,780,651
Please send me your tv pictures setting...
i.e. Color, Sharpness, Contrast etc.
Thanks.

s .
pls tell me the meaning of that underlined sentence bro. argument is on that line.

@Jithin91 Ya, the tweet is confusing. She gave a clarification to it. :)

BTW saw the screenshots that you tweeted, she is asking you to learn English when in reality it was her tweet which was confusing:D:p

Last edited:
can some help me to understand the meaning of this tweet. I know the meaning, i just want to know if am correct or not. Is this tweet supporting the "word Oviya" or opposing.
The person who tweets says that she is supporting. But its just opposite if am correct.

the tweeter is an actress from tamil and a long argument is going with me and her.
somebody pls help

She is opposing bro

She telling common people are not fools to support oviya (except social media followers) but big boss contestants are supporting her (Julie) they indicating those are "fools"

Just a meaning for her words I stated above .. btwn who is she (Tweety) in ur snap ??

Last edited:
@Jithin91 Ya, the tweet is confusing. She gave a clarification to it. :)

BTW saw the screenshots that you tweeted, she is asking you to learn English when in reality it was her tweet which was confusing:D:p
yes bro.. what ever clarification, if she is supporting oviya
that sentence doesn't gave the meaning she meant..

nd she is keep on arguing, and comparing me with Julie..!
what an attitude

She is opposing bro

She telling common people are not fools to support oviya (except social media followers) but big boss contestants are supporting her they indicating those are "fools"

Just a meaning for her words I stated above .. btwn who is she (Tweety) in ur snap ??

exactly bro. that's what i said her. but she is supporting her.
nd she is arguing with me she is supporting her with this tweet.
she blocked me on twitter for pointing out this mistake. now look at the reply what i got in insta.

DFouxO3XsAcATIP.jpg

DFouzjCXoAEb1zG.jpg

Last edited:
exactly bro. that's what i said her. but she is supporting her.
nd she is arguing with me she is supporting her with this tweet.
she blocked me on twitter for pointing out this mistake. now look at the reply what i got in insta.

Oh Ok bro

Pls remove the snap bro unofficial Tweeter post not allowed her :)

@Jithin91

What she done a mistake in that tweet is instead of putting "by" before oviya she put "to" that's the grammatical mistake she done

But she asks u to learn English :rofl:grin:haha:lol

But if I in that situation means I'll gave strong reply to her :knife::knife::wall:wall

@Jithin91

What she done a mistake in that tweet is instead of putting "by" before oviya she put "to" that's the grammatical mistake she done

But she asks u to learn English :rofl:grin:haha[emoji38]

But if I in that situation means I'll gave strong reply to her :knife::knife::wall:wall

524f405b7a8ee85336ed6316fd4cbaba.jpg

Already given. Waiting for reply.
May be she will block here also

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock