General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 46,663
  • Views Views: Views 1,848,775
and I am thinking again to postpone my Plan(which I posted earlier) ;););)
Why not just cancel the forum leaving plan altogether if you really care about the forum growth anyday.:D

That would solve all the issues, anyways i think it is due to what many other members did in past when we advised them something good for themselves and the forum. I hope you won't follow that path.

When you do more work, you would learn more. Not when you take leave and realise what wrong you did in past.;)

@Bapun Raz Why There's A Thread For Every Product? We Can Also Post Them In A Single Thread. I Feel, This Is DTH Based Platform, We Should Let It That Way. Not That I'm Against The Idea Of Having Anything Else But When I Was Looking At The Main Menu I Could Not See Any DTH/Technology/etc Related Posts, All I Saw Was Every Thread For A New Product, And Don't Get Me Wrong I Appreciate What You're Doing For Us But I Do Feel All The Discounted/New Product Or Anything Related With Online Shopping, Be It Electronic Gadgets/Mobiles Or Anything Else It Should Be In A Same Thread. And Thanks For The Effort That You're Putting In For Us :clap:
Screenshot_20171005-004037.png

This Is What I Meant
#NoOffence (y)

Last edited:
@IAmDivikSharma,

Since i am way too much tired after whole day at medical, would try to reply in short:

To keep the site running we need pay for the servers, software upgrades, and other development costs and for that we need to make revanue which comes through this channels.

I am sorry, if you are finding it difficult to see your content, but i try to put my spam deals at late night, though its bit tiring for me after all day of work still i manage to..

There are content filters along with forum subscriptions which you should make use of, which can help you to find contents based on your interests.(y)

Again, i agree what you said and we still post same threads for each gadget discussion but for online shopping deals the visibility should remain more so some revanue would generate.

By the way lately, forum has been running in loss due to software upgrades many things were broken which we are patching now. I can not afford such big site costs from my pocket alone, when it was small we were managing somehow.

When it comes to DTH based updates, we were, are and would be first on net but along with that forum need survival costs hence i plan something which should keep the site running without trouble (server breakdowns).

@IAmDivikSharma,

Since i am way too much tired after whole day at medical, would try to reply in short:

To keep the site running we need pay for the servers, software upgrades, and other development costs and for that we need to make revanue which comes through this channels.

I am sorry, if you are finding it difficult to see your content, but i try to put my spam deals at late night, though its bit tiring for me after all day of work still i manage to..

There are content filters along with forum subscriptions which you should make use of, which can help you to find contents based on your interests.(y)

Again, i agree what you said and we still post same threads for each gadget discussion but for online shopping deals the visibility should remain more so some revanue would generate.

By the way lately, forum has been running in loss due to software upgrades many things were broken which we are patching now. I can not afford such big site costs from my pocket alone, when it was small we were managing somehow.

When it comes to DTH based updates, we were, are and would be first on net but along with that forum need survival costs hence i plan something which should keep the site running without trouble (server breakdowns).
That Part(Loss) I Didn't Had A Slightest Clue Otherwise I Wouldn't Be Asking This, So Thanks For Your Reply, Hope That Situation Will Change For Better. 👍
Peace Out ✌️
Thanks 🙏
Good Night 😴

That Part(Loss) I Didn't Had A Slightest Clue Otherwise I Wouldn't Be Asking This, So Thanks For Your Reply, Hope That Situation Will Change For Better. 👍
Blame me for that, i wanted to give a better user experience and ended up with discovering more bugs on the new software!:p

-----------

Good night everyone!

Back
Top Bottom